♥ Morning Whispers ♥

Here Are My Morning Whispers...

My Special Way To Start My Day..

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Whisper..

Ever Since I started my morning msg's with "Deema", and for you who not know what im talking about, we had this thing going on "Deema & I", we used to text each other every single morning, either Qoutes Or Parts Of Poems that was mostly By Bader Bin 3abdelmi7sn since we bouth have a thing for the guy :p, anyway, when my friends knew about the msg's some of them asked me to text them as well, so the morning msg group went larger and larger by each day, so i decided to start this blog with the help of my friends "thank you and i love you all"..and voila ! here it is... my whispers will start tomorrow inshallah..wait for it..i really hope that you enjoy them.. Thank You All...
p.s comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated..

5 comments:

  1. cant wait 4 ur first whisper ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing idea.. glad that you started it ;)
    Im a big fan ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanouf D
    wooow <3 !!
    Good luck i`ll check it every morning <3<3!!

    ReplyDelete