♥ Morning Whispers ♥

Here Are My Morning Whispers...

My Special Way To Start My Day..

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Announcement...!

Thank You All For Fallowing My Whispers,Im Really Glad. But Im Very Sorry To Tell You That I Wont Be Posting For A While, Since I Cant Use The Laptop For Few Days (Dr Directions) I Know It Sucks.. But What To Do?! I'll Miss It Here..

Deema

Mneera

Leena

Thank You Guys For The Support ;*
A Last Whisper...
انا لاجيت اسولف عن شعوري قمت اسولف فيك
وانا ادري رغم كل الشوق مامريت في بالك
دريت ان الغلا مثل القدر يرضيك لو يبكيك
ولاينفعك بعلوم الغلا عمك ولا خالك
مابين الحلم والواقع يصيبك حظي ويخطيك
متى تصبح قريب اللي وقف بآماله اقبالك
ولاتزعل من اللي لازعل منك رجع يرضيك
و لاتطري كلام البعد.... فال الله ولا فالك

3 comments:

  1. i will miss ur whispers :*
    Tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!!!!!
    w yallah come baaack I miss your whispers._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISSED MY BLOG WALLLAAAAH !!
    YALLA WAIT FOR TOMORROWS WHISPER :D

    ReplyDelete