♥ Morning Whispers ♥

Here Are My Morning Whispers...

My Special Way To Start My Day..

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Leena ;*

Leena ElShibil

Happy 19th Birthday Sweetie..

May All Ur Dreams And Wishes Come True..

And More To Come Inshallah ;*

" Hope it adds

Some special pleasure

To the hours of your day

To know you're being thought of

In the very warmest way...

And when your birthday's over,

Hope that you'll remember, too,

The same warm thoughts as always

Will keep going out to you!"

6 comments:

  1. b3deen its 19th I'm sure :p mb 91th LOL! 3la eni ma a3ref Leena ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! I LOVE IT .. I LOVE IT!!!
    THANK YOU !!!!
    I LOVE YOU :''''''(
    LOOOOOL 91 !!!!!! t5yly ena 3omry 91 :|
    ma t3rfeen leena 0_o ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool tell me who are you w i'll make you a birthday post :p

    Leeena ;**
    Love You More ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Yara ya 7a'66iii! shlon ma t3rfen ena ana <-- adri bs at7l6m :p ezbda abii a7la b my birthday O:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAA3333 YARA IM GONNNA KILL YOU !!
    y3nii anonymous, wshloun b3rf enu enty ?!! -_-
    m3 eny tw83t :p
    inshalla wla yhmkkk 5ly yjii ur birthday bss :p

    ReplyDelete